Monday, April 9, 2012

It's been a while...

I feel like I've been neglecting my crafting duties, however, I have been having too much fun being mommy to my two little ones. This first picture is of my son, my second child, just a couple of weeks after he was born. Isn't he cute?!? He's sitting in the back of a truck that a friend gave to me at my baby shower.



This is him...a year later! Look how much he's grown in a year! I can't believe it!


We did Mickey cupcakes for his birthday...very SIMPLE to make! I got the idea off of Pinterest...my new addiction!


The birthday sign was made with my Disney Font Cricut Cartridge.


Goodie Bags...they were fun to make! Again...with help from the Cricut!


Our overall set up for a small 1st birthday party!


Maybe I'll get posting my cards and other crafts soon...It's just been a little busy around my house with two little ones! Love it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erika, thanks for posting these. Such a cute B-day idea. I cn't believe how much the little guy has grown. He is such a cutie!!
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments.