Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #82

Well, I am on a roll! Two cards in two days! I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep this up as I go back to work on Monday. Anyway, here is my card for this week. I was in the mood to make a Valentine's card even though we are still at least a month away. I am entering this at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Here it is:

Supplies:
Image: Baby Bear Roses from Di's Digi Downloads
Copics: Y13, R08, W7, RV11, RV29, YG03, G07, E33, E37, B14
Papers: DCWV The Shimmer Stack
The Paper Studio - All Seasons Pack
Flowers: Heidi Grace designs
Brad: Hobby Lobby
Cricut Cartridge: Plantin SchoolBook
I hope you like my card and that all of you have a safe New Year's!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Hi Erika, I am so glad to see that you have had time for yourself. Your card is super sweet. I love this image. I love the red ribbon and pop-a-dot flower. I accents your card so well. It really brings out the red in the flowers that the bear is holding. Great job coloring!! Aren't those Copics wonderful!!!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you Erika!!! Your card is soooooo adorable!!!! Isn't it wonderful to find some stampin' time!! Thanks for joining us at SSW and Happy New Year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika, hope all is well, I am so excited to see you again!! wooohoo girl you have been missed!
    Oh, I just love your card and never to early to start making those Valentine card's it will be here before we know it! LOL!
    I love the sweet Di's image you used and he is colored up beautifully. Great DP and shimmery papers for this layout.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Take care and come back often to visit us!
    Hugs
    Jackie - SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erika! What a very cute little card - just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest card Erika! I love the image-so darling and perfectly colored. Your shimmery pink cardstock is gorgeous and really adds so much to your card - I think glittery, shimmery cards seem extra special! Great take on the sketch and we're so glad you've joined us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    All the best,
    Sharon
    SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Erika! I hope you have been keeping well. This is such a darling card - I just love Di's images! And all that shimmery paper is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments.