Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Flash Those Freebies Part II - Pollycraft Challenge

Last week Paula, over on Pollycraft, gave a challenge to use any freebie from her collection to create a card. Those that participated got this cute freebie called Tortoise hugs. This week the challenge was to create something with this freebie and to think green.
I thought it turned out pretty cute! What do you think?

I popped the small turtle and used Glossy Accents by Inkssentials on the eyes and shells. I used my Copic markers to color the image (YG03, G21, G28, and B32). The papers come from DCWV The Cardstock Stack and the DPs come from Cosmo Cricket Double Deck. I used Distress Ink (brushed corduroy) to give it an aged look. The ribbon, flowers, and Crystal Stickers came from Michael's and the brad from Hobby Lobby.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. I love it! This is the cutest image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Erika!! I love the glossy accents and the 3D bits!!
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is darling Erika. I just love what the glossy accents does to a card. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a great job, your card is so cute!
    hugs from Annika in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika, this card is toooooo turtlely cute! What a fabulous job you did on this card! I'm loving your papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erika this is soo cute...love your coloring the turtle...and the paper piecing the baby turtle...great choosing of all green colors too...I am joining the Pollycraft challenge too and my card is number 35, maybe you would like to see my blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments.